Monday 3 October 2011

Pinspiration Monday!

Good morning, friends!
Here we are back at Pinspiration Monday again!
I think this is quickly becoming my favorite part of my blogging week. Who wouldn't love browsing through oodles of gorgeous pictures and then talking about your faves?!

Yesterday was my birthday. Hubby tried his hardest to get off work early, but in the end had to work a few hours of overtime and didn't make it home until just after the kids were in bed. 
So - my kiddies and I celebrated with pizza and way too many episodes of Max and Ruby.
Then I got to craving a big ol' slice of ooey, gooey, chocolately, caramely, homemade birthday cake...but by then it was too late to be pulling the kids along behind me to the store.
So...I settled for eye candy/cake on Pinterest by way of cupcakes instead. Mmmmm!


This might not be caramely...but oooohhh...I could have settled for something yummy like this. No problem.


Or this.


And then I started spotting eye dazzling beauties like this.
They may not be ooey and gooey, but wow, they definitely look AMAZING!


Love those little heart buntings!


So this might be a little Christmasy/wedding-y for right now...but would you complain if someone gave you one right now? Nope. Me, neither.


This might be the closest I ever come to Louis Vuitton!

Pretty, pretty!


Even more pretty!


I think you all are starting to catch on to my love of black and white by now.
These just make my heart go pitter patter!


Wow.
I seem to be pinning a lot of cupcakes with roses on them.
But before you start to think I am a rose snob...look at these beauties coming up...


I LOVE hydrangeas!
 I love them so much I gave my florist nightmares when I made her ship them to Alberta in November for my wedding! I don't know if she's gotten over it yet.


Just. Amazing.


LOVE the turquoise, red and white.
 Of course.

And for those of us who can never figure out what tip we should be using for our own attempts (that'd be me),
these examples are fantastic!

So are you craving cupcakes yet?
Allow me to leave you with one last picture from one of my favorite blogs...Call Me Cupcake.
She lives in Sweden too!



Have a lovely day, my friends!

 

 




8 comments:

  1. Love when you do these posts. This makes me want to take out my piping bag and brush-up on my skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What could be better than edible art? Those are some gorgeous cupcakes, but now I'm really hungry lol.Thanks so much for visiting and leaving such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I think I just gained 10 pounds reading this post! A~ma`zing talent out there isn't it! I think I could actually do those chocolate dipped cupcakes! Putting on my to-do-eat list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! WOW! WOW!! Gosh every one of those cupcakes were beautiful!! I would feel guilty eating them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are works of art! I need to go and do some serious re-pinning! Thanks for finding these lovely pins.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY! OH MY! OH MY! Those cupcakes look way to pretty to eat BUT eat them I would!!!

    Thank you for sharing :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cupcakes ... delicious looking and so colorful. Pin On!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm... wow! Seriously, those are some amazing cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...